TABS has quarterly Board meetings and quarterly catch-up meetings with the Bikeability Support Team.
TABS also co-ordinates quarterly meetings of a group of Instructor Training Organisations (ITOs) to debate key topics and review policy and training documents. Please find minutes of these meetings below.
- April 2013
- September 2013
- January 2014
- April 2014
- September 2014
- December 2014
- March 2015
- August 2015 – to follow
Some of the key meetings with, and presentations to external stakeholders are listed below:
- Freight Transport Assocation AGM: presentation
- Cycle City Expo – Birmingham: presentation
- BCOG (Borough Officers Cycling Group, London): presentation
- London Behaviour Change Conference: presentation
- Cycling Scotland national conference: presentation
- Active Travel Wales conference: presentation
- Gave evidence at Parliamentary hearings in evidence that led to the production of Get Britain Cycling Report.
- Submitted evidence to the Transport Select Committee on Child Safety